About us 👉
- The simplest AI development experience in the world
- Software which enables companies to profit from AI who would not be able to use it otherwise
At colabel, we believe that artificial intelligence provides huge opportunities for all different kinds of companies and that its use will ultimately become inevitable for any company to succeed in increasingly competitive markets. We therefore aim to enable every company to profit from artificial intelligence. To achieve this, we are building a platform, which allows companies to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
Create massive impact 🚀
As a backend engineer, you will join as an early employee and founding member of our engineering team. You will shape the company's products & culture and have a strong impact on its direction.
While the AI market is still in its early beginnings, it is already clear that it will have a significant impact on almost every existing industry. By joining us, you will take part in helping AI to achieve this mainstream adoption.
Technologies we use 🛠
- Client side: ReactJS
- Server side: Python and Django
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud
- Data Science / ML: Python-based (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
Sounds like you? 🙌
- Technical Background: You have 3+ years of experience in developing backend applications. You're also experienced with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Collaborative: You enjoy working as part of a strong team
- Language: You excel in both written and spoken English
- Coachable: You absorb data and feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly
- Empathic: You care about our customers. You want them to thrive and grow together with our product
- Location: Berlin, Germany. In case you will have to relocate, we will be happy to support you.
- Flexible Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Package
At colabel, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.