Do you have what it takes to grow a deep tech startup? 🙋
We have recently launched our platform and achieved first traction with customers. Now is the time to experiment with different marketing & sales strategies and figure out how we can fuel exponential growth. To help us with this, we are looking for an ambitious Business Development intern who wants to learn how to achieve fast growth using cutting-edge tools and techniques. Whether you want to create digital marketing ideas and put them into action, manage your own sales pipeline or both: We enable you to take these initiatives forward and will give you the support you need
About Levity 🛠
We are an early-stage software company with a focus on AI technologies. Our software is aimed to give users the simplest AI experience in the world, for people to be able to automate mindless, repetitive work that can currently only be performed by humans.
We believe that artificial intelligence offers opportunities for all kinds of companies and that its use will become inevitable to succeed in global, competitive markets. With our platform, we allow innovators to build custom AI solutions, based on their company-specific data and use cases, without the need to write a single line of code.
Join the Levity team for 12+ weeks!
- Learn how modern software companies are run
- Become a pro at digital marketing techniques like Conversion Tracking, A/B Testing, Ad-Retargeting, Content Marketing and more
- Develop automation and process flows where needed
- Define, manage, measure, and optimize your own projects
- Work with the founders on a daily basis
- You won't be able to really explain what you are doing for work to your family
- You will be able to tell great stories about "that time I worked in deep tech"
- You can build as many cat-dog-classifiers as you wish
Sounds like you? 🙌
- 4th semester Bachelor or higher, all fields of study (gap year students welcome)
- Outcome-oriented & self-motivated
- Able to independently & diligently move projects forward
- Demonstrated interested in technology startups & AI
- Prior experience in managing campaigns (LinkedIn, AdWords, FB/IG), sales and/or content are a plus